Monday, August 22, 2005

Calgary, 3 - 16 Sep 2005




















Got an e-mail from my boss today that goes, "Get ready, Nick has approved the trip. Pls book flight and apply for visa through Triways, departure 3rd Sept. and return evening 16th Sept."

Yup, Talisman Malaysia's Vice President has 'ok' me going to Calgary for two weeks to work on finalising a HR Management System project and to pick their brains on some compensation methodology to be implemented in Talisman Malaysia.

Though I'm excited, I've got some concerns. As most of you know, Yanti is almost 7 months pregnant and I hope that Allah will let me come home first before He decides to allow our child to come to the world.

Anyway, if time and network permits, I will be posting blogs while I'm in Calgary. So, maybe it's high time that I buy the digital camera that I've been eyeing all this time. Nak beli camera, nak beli camera...

No comments: