"Nak pergi mana?" I replied.
"Somewhere I haven't been yet to relax" she continued.
"It should be near KL so as not to take too much time travelling" I said.
"Near? We've been to Cameron Highlands, Fraser's Hill, Port Dickson, Pulau Besar. Mana lagi tak pergi?"
That's how we decided on Pangkor. After some help from Jiji, we bought an all inclusive package from TH Travels. So on 26 April, we made a 3-hour drive to Lumut and boarded a ferry to Pulau Pangkor.
It was a nice secluded resort with its on ferry jetty. It had few people because we didn't go on a weekend. I liked it that way. The seawater was clear since it faced the open sea and after swimming in the sea, we jumped into the pool for another round of splashing. Fun!
The girls.
..
The water was cool and refreshing.
Dinner by the sea.
..
We even got a chance to see some fishermen in action that night. If only I had a barbeque set then, I would have bought several fishes.
Many types of fish was caught using a drag net.
We also explored the small island with a chartered taxi - went to the Batu Bersurat, Dutch Fort, mini Great Wall and a factory processing fish and prawns. Bought those yummy fish satay and roasted squid there.
The pink taxi.
..
On the way home after 3 days, we stopped by Teluk Intan and checked out the Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan.
Would definitely want to go to the resort again someday.







No comments:
Post a Comment