Tuesday, July 19, 2005

me ol' two wheeler

I checked my current bike, Zephyr 750, last evening at the workshop. It seems that the bike needed lotsa work (and lotsa money) to make it perform optimally. The inside of the engine looks horrible!

According to the mechanic that is repairing my bike, with it's current condition, it should only be sold at RM8,000 the most, because there were plenty of parts that need replacement.

After a long discussion with the seller last week, he has promised to pay for the repairs and also return RM1,000 to me to purchase new rear absorbers but his words were useless. Now, he never picks-up my calls nor reply to my sms and has switched off his mobile phone permanently.

I was definitely cheated by the seller - may Allah judge him accordingly. Earlier, I was tempted to bash him up, but that would be very immature and satanic. Thus, I'll leave this matter for Allah's judgement.

Thinking back, I wonder why I sold my ZZR500? I love the bike, it was fast, comfortable and looks really nice. Hmm... menyesal la pulak, sikit2.

To the new owner of WDP 5998, err... can you sell me back the bike? [grin]


At Kuala Kubu dam during my solo Fraser's Hill ride in March 2004.

No comments: