Friday, October 14, 2005

i'm guilty

Ok, ok... I know I'm guilty for not updating my blog frequent enough. During the lapse of silence, these have happened:

We have moved to Shah Alam into MBSA quarters. Our new address is No.11 Jalan Platinum 7/43E, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam. It was blardy tiring, cleaning, packing, moving and unpacking again - and all that happening in Ramadhan. My feet still ache until today.

Me & wife were ferrying stuff almost every night in two cars the week before Ramadhan to reduce the loads needed for the rented lorry. On move day, 1 October 2005 (Saturday), we made 3 trips. The cost for the lorry was RM420, where RM120 was for charged per trip and RM60 for the manpower to help carry loads.

Since we moved in, I was busy preparing our new home to be livable - installing door locks, putting up curtain rails & curtains, installing electrical and mechanical stuff, arranging furniture, etc. Memang penat giler pindah rumah ni.

Anyway, you are all invited to come to our place. Don't have to wait for invitation but please call first. I can give instructions to my place.

This ramadhan we must arrange for a buka puasa. Why don't you suggest a date that you're free in my comments list and I will try to arrange something... I was thinking of Pizza Hut - we eat all we want.

2 comments:

mafeitz said...

Allo gang..

i would like to suggest pot luck at azad's place.. A platinum experience.. hehehehe.

Amacam ? but not on the 21st la ek.. so gang.. bagi cadangan.

Azad said...

Vuleh! Vuleh! Surau pun dekat aje kalau nak terawih. Then we can lepaks2 after that borak2 minum teh. ;) But expect barang sepah2 sikit.