I have this jingle in my head that's hard to describe but it sounds like the countdown jingle during NBA games when the time is running out.
Yes two countdowns, one for Hari Raya Aidilfitri and the other for Hari Lahir of our second child. Which comes first? I don't know.
But the increasingly apparent and increasing contraction my wife is having sometimes sends my heart racing. I still remember the times from the first pregnancy when I keep asking Yanti when the contraction was painful to her, "Nak beranak dah ke?" I was ever ready to go the hospital - proven when we I drove her to HKL at about 4am in the morning.
This time I'm trying not to ask her too much though anxiety does set in sometimes. As always, I'm ready to jump into action when she decides to deliver. But this time it's not as far as KL because we have chosen Darul Ehsan Medical Center, in Shah Alam.
We will not be celebrating raya in Alor Gajah this year, but only limiting ourselves to the Klang Valley vicinity, with the clock ticking so ever close to the delivery day.
Will it be a Hari Raya baby? Menghitung hari, detik demi detik....
Our congratulations to Fiqar and family for their gift from Allah. We hope to join you soon.
I guess, Telal's anxiety is much greater than mine having waited very long for their gift. We wish you all the best and our doa is with you. Will you be delivering your own child? Maybe delivering your own baby would be the most special gift to your wife and child.
To all, wishing you and your family Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin. :)
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment