
I've reached a junction to consider what I should do with the money I obtained from selling my Zephyr.
My dilemma is to consider the various options that's running through my head:
1. Save the money for future unplanned/unforseen events;
2. Invest the money - fixed deposit;
3. Invest the money - Amanah Saham;
4. Invest the money - stock market;
5. Invest the money - open a food outlet in KL;
6. Develop the land in Alor Gajah for plantation (maybe mango, sugarcane and coconuts)
7. Use as down-payment for the Honda Civic 1.8;
8. Use as down-payment for the Kawasaki Z1000 or Yamaha Fazer 1000.
9. Give them to my friends (Yeah, right. Dream on babeh.)
Hmm..??
7 comments:
or go somewhere for a nice holiday after raya...or better still, give missus....hehe!
Aikk?! Itu missus sudah dapat wang apa? ;) Ok, kita gi holiday nanti ye.
i know option 7 waiting list lama...3 months at least..hehehe
so booking court badminton satu tahun punya..ok ka???
Waah, that long ka? You're buying the Civic too, Mafiz?
azad, buat kenduri selamat bagi kawan2 makan bagus gak.. dapat pahala bagi orang berbuka puasa...
Baguz gak idea tu, Mal. May I propose your house since we spoke about it over the phone yesterday? You can do house warming and wife warming at once. Maklumlah, isteri2 kita kan belum berkenal-kenalan with your wife. Hehe.. :)
great azad, we're proposing to do it at my house on 21st (deepavali). Hope your surgery went well, I haven't checked your blog for days, baru hari ni check.
Post a Comment