These are some of the events since my last blog (not in chronological order):
1. Watched Puteri Gunung Ledand the Musical. Guess who I met that night? Who cares about Sultan Perak... it's Wan Edrin & wife. :) The show was really good, so I'm echoing the reviews saying that it's world-class. Agree!
2. Advertised my Zephyr 750 in Motortrader and got a potential buyer already. Hope to close the sale soon. Eyeing the new Kawasaki Z1000, model year 2007! Jangan jealous ye, Ruslan. ;)

Fuiyoo! Banyak cantek woo. [salivating]
3. Late Delivery Payment case with housing developer Seribu Baiduri proceeded with a Letter of Demand. They responded and agreed to pay 80% of the total amount owed and to write-off the interest we owe them because Affin Bank was late in disbursement of payments. Good!
4. Registered for my final semester and to complete my thesis entitled "Profiling the Malaysian Human Resource Professional - A Study of Knowledge, Skills and Competencies to Perform Effectively and Efficiently".
5. Aneesa has 4 teeths now and can walk really fast unaided. She can also climb the stairs on her own. Aneesa can also call me "Abah" and Yanti "Mama". Super!
6. Did a Health Screening at Darul Ehsan Medical Center and was found to be hyper-tensive. Blood pressure hovers around 130 - 150 Systolic/ 75 - 95 Dystolic. Not good! I'm on Zocor, Novasc and Xenical pills for 2 weeks from yesterday. :(
7. Got promoted to Team Leader, Human Resource Services, effective 1st September. Alhamdulillah.
That's all I can recall for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment