Thursday, October 26, 2006

decided!

Maintaining the 15-year ol' Zephyr proved too taxing for me. I had to sell it to stop spending more money on it. Alhamdulillah, I managed to sell it at RM14k, after buying it at RM11.5k. But its still a loss making deal - I had spent more than RM9k on it already since it was bought in September last year.

Before the Zephyr, my previous ZZR500 never needed so much money even after the unfortunate accident I had with it. I even made some money selling it after the accident.

This time I'm buying new. On raya Aidilfitri eve I made the decision. The result was a brand new Kawasaki Z750...


Lyana accompanying me to buy my new bike.

After reading through my old bike magazines, I decided to buy this bike. All the reviews and shootouts have lauded and graded this bike highly. I initially wanted the Z1000 but at RM74k it was too expensive for me - skipped that.

Insya Allah, after the loan is cleared and registration with JPJ completed, I should be able to collect the bike by end-November.

Sayang, we ride to Awana together when we get the bike ok?

4 comments:

mafiz said...

Waahhhh..manyak syookk ooohhh

Azad said...

boleh saja...nak leather jacket satu.....hehe

Azad said...

Mafiz, mau naik ka?

Azad said...

Ok darling. One kulit lembu satu.