Sunday, January 27, 2008

faith...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamulaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah, all praises are only for Allah azzawajal, for choosing and giving me the opportunity to perform my hajj while I'm still healthy and alive. I wouldn't have forgiven myself (even) if I had died without completing my hajj. I'm very thankful for this.

I'm no preacher nor am I someone who can be considered warak or ulamak. I'm trying my best to not appear to be riya' and that I'm just a lowly slave of Allah. Nevertheless, there is this burning desire in me to send this message to you...

My dearest family members, friends, fellow muslims and readers,

With all my love for you and honesty, I humbly ask you (myself fully included, foremostly) to put your utmost faith in Allah and never ever be a disbeliever (kaffir). Perform all that has been ordained to you in Islam the best you can, seek to improve your Islamic knowledge and work hard to put yourself in the right path.

Do not delay your prayers, what more miss them. Pay zakat on your monthly income and Allah will repay you in abundance. Read the Quran and understand the meaning - trust me you will see the beauty of Islam and how Allah loves us dearly. I also urge you to not delay the call for hajj. Aspire and strive to go sooner, not later... before its too late because regret will be inevitable in the Hereafter.

I pray and hope that we will all be able to embrace Islam fully and sincerely. May Allah bestow upon us His hidayah and give us strength. Amin.


2 comments:

liadevega said...

Salam Azad,
Alhamdullilah...seronoknya dah pergi haji...we all also are looking forward to be tetamu Allah too after having performed the umrah few years back. Doakan ye. And I'm expecting a new baby in March too...:)

Azad said...

Salam Kamalia,

Insya Allah, bila dah ada azam dan usaha, Allah will invite you to His house.

Eh, my wifey will deliver in DEMC, Insya Allah. You nak deliver kat mana?