Monday, February 25, 2008

still got the blues


It has been more than a month now since I got back but I've yet to fully recover from illness. I've been on medicine since Madinah and still on it... I've been suffering from bronchitis, with cough, runny nose, phlegm, body aches, lethargy, and today I found out I have sinusitis due to the acute pain on my left temple and forehead.

I also brought down the whole house. Aneesa and Lyana have been having fever attacks on and off with the same symptoms I'm having. I'm worried about wife and our baby because she has been ill earlier than the kids. 3 days ago, my maid got sick too.

This must a be a very strong virus strain. May Allah grant strength and forgiveness to us while we are sick. Amin.

3 comments:

Mikey said...

I hope your sickness quickly diminishes. It seems, at least where I am from that this time of year brings the most debilitating virus. I seek to understand your muslim religion. My strength comes from El Shaddai (God Almighty), my father. I respect your thinking even when I disagree with it. I do thoroughly enjoy your half full contemplations. LOL. the one with the motor biker and the heavy box made me laugh.

Azad said...

Thanks for the well wish, Mikey. Glad you enjoyed my blog - I intend to blog more but sometimes other things just takes my time away.

Sure, we can discuss about Islam but I hope you won't expect a lot from me because I'm no 'guru' myself. ;)

Azad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.