Alhamdulillah, I've been granted another year to be added to my climbing age. I pray and hope that I will have my life within me to grow old, watch and nuture my children to grow up and have a family of their own.
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I pray and hope that all the wishes also turn back to you and you would attain the same as what you had wished for me; especially the "panjang umur", "murah rezki", "diredhai Allah", etc. Amin.
I got a very special gift from my wife, which I initially didn't want to show here, but for remembrance sake, here it is. Thank you very much, Sayang. This is the loveliest gift. :)
I shall wear this only for special occasions.
Thank you Lyana, Aneesa and Haryz for the cute card. Thank you Amira, Amir and Siddiq - your self-made card is very nice. Thank you Aunty Dolly and Uncle Sam for the t-shirt.
Thank you to Kak Anne, Nur, Mama and Abah for the makan2 arrangement you had for me. I've never blown candles on a cake for ages already, I can't remember when I last did it.
Thank you to my HR team for the major suprise at the office. I was super red-faced (more brown, I think) when you guys crashed the SVP's room while we were presenting a paper to the boss... thank goodness Jonathan and the other managers were sporting and sang along. Please don't scare me again like that... (phew).
Somehow, not that I care so much, in my teens and early to mid 20s, birthdays was just another day in the calendar. But after I got married and grew older, I'm starting to be celebrated again. And somehow, my birthdays are becoming more than just another day.... thanks to all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment