Sunday, February 01, 2009

got time to train?

Training has been 'elevated' to become a luxury activity for me since we lost our maid. I had hoped to run at least 3 times a week but with the hectic work and life schedule, it seems more fathomable at only once a week. Bummer. :(

Anyway, I managed to squeeze a long slow distance run just awhile ago, which made it 2 runs this week. Good enough for now until I get a maid. Come on, maid agent... what's taking so long?!

Stats:
Distance = 9km
Time = 1 hr 20 min
Energy = 1533 kcal
Peak HR = 197 bpm
Average HR = 171 bpm

Like it or not I must train because in February, there will be 2 runs that I will be participating with the gang.. one is the 8km cross country on 15 Feb and another is the 10km Federal Territory run on 22 Feb, or was it the other way around? Can't seem to remember since Telal is the one doing the registation for us.

Then between 4 - 11 March, I have my most anticipated adventure activity for this year - climbing Gunung Mulu and Pinnacles in Sarawak. It's going to be tough, some say. I hope I don't become the unofficial sweeper and hold everyone back. Must start haversack and incline training too. Haiyaa, cepat la dapat maid.

No comments: