There were 2 types of property, bungalows and 3-storey semi-detached. Since there was only the 3-storey semi-detached available for viewing at that time, we checked that out. I fell in love with the 3-storey semi-detached immediately after viewing the external and internals of the house. It has 6 bedrooms and 6 toilets. Comes standard with an alarm system that can detect motion in the house and entry from the windows. Cool!
The price? I heard one saying, "If you have to ask the price, it means you cannot afford it." Hahaha... this is true since I asked for the price. If I was super rich bloke, I would have just whipped out my cheque book and said, "Do you accept cheques?" Fuyooo... hehehe..
The 3-storey house cost a whopping RM1.1 million. But look at the house, isn't it gorgeous? (I don't think I was allowed to take pictures - notice that there are no people in the pictures. Heheh..)

Very modern design. Well done, TTDI.

All houses have standard fish pool.
The front porch. Can fit in 2 cars side-by-side.
The living and dining area. My camera angle doesn't do justice to this area. But this is the interior decoration and doesn't come standard with the house.
The modern looking kitchen, but this is again the interior deco and doesn't come standard with the house.
The huge master bedroom.
Even the toilet looks like the ones in hotels.
5 comments:
Well done Azad...you know how to value things....If I were you...I have to think for the next few years....cannot afford to climb the stairs toooo!!
Hehe... on the other hand, stair climbing can be a good exercise. :)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Thanks for the encouragement. I've been struggling to find time to write more extensively but work is catching up on me. So my posts have either been late or merely a few sentences just as an entry to remind me of the event.
hi azad..
u know who the owner of this house??
im doing a thesis regarding smart home..from NAZA TTDI brochure they said this house is a smart home..if u know the owner of this house can u contact me back??this is my email keaizer@yahoo.com . i really need ur help..tq
Post a Comment