
1. Tahukah engkau akan orang yang mendustakan agama (meliputi hari pembalasan)?
2. Orang itu ialah yang menindas serta berlaku zalim kepada anak yatim,
3. Dan ia tidak menggalakkan untuk memberi makanan yang berhak diterima oleh orang miskin.
4. (Kalau orang yang demikian dikira dari bilangan orang-orang yang mendustakan agama), maka kecelakaan besar bagi orang-orang yang sembahyang,
5. (Iaitu) mereka yang berkeadaan lalai daripada menyempurnakan sembahyangnya;
6. (Juga bagi) orang-orang yang berkeadaan ria' (dalam ibadat dan bawaannya),
7. Dan orang-orang yang tidak memberi sedikit pertolongan (kepada orang yang berhak mendapatnya).
Surah Al-Maa'uun, Ayat 1 - 7.
Ayat 4 and 5 struck me when I read it. Imam Ghazali mentioned in his book, Ihya Ulumuddin, that many people solat but lalai. And those who are lalai, as Allah has put it in the Quran are the ones that mendustakan agama.
Lalai can be defined in many ways but one of the definition that is most aparent and I'm personally at fault many times is not being kusyuk 100%.
In many cases, I always think of worldly things... have I paid the bills, I need to do this-do that, bla-bla-bla, etc-etc-etc.... It never ends. In effect, I sometimes don't remember how many rakaat I've done, or don't even understand what I say in my solat. Astagfirullah.
There is a hadith, which I read but cannot quote it correctly from my mind (will try to update this) that, "Our solat will go up to Allah in shimmering brilliance when we bersuci sempurna and solat khusyuk dan sempurna. The solat will then do'a to Allah to rahmat and take care of us like we cared for our solat. If we were lalai in our solat, our solat will go up to Allah in black form and will do'a for us to be cared badly for us as bad as we have cared for our solat. The solat will then be folded like wet cloth and thrown to our face." SubhanAllah.
So, eventhough we may have done our solat, but if we do not do it with khusyuk, the solat will be meaningless - lest we also mendustakan agama. Astagfirullah.
It would be even worst if we do not solat at all or purposely delay our solat without having any uzur (sickness or fear).
Another hadith which I heard from an ustaz but can't quote correctly here except for the gist of it, that...
Rasullullah s.a.w. once asked Jibril a.s. during the Isra' Mikraj experience, when he saw a peculiar happening where some people were holding up large stones over their heads and smashing their heads to smithereens. They scream in pain and die. Then they were brought back to life with their heads grown back and they repeat the process of smashing their heads. Jibril a.s. said that these people were the ones who have delayed their solat. They still perform their solat but because they menyesal so much for delaying their solat, they continually smash their heads until kiamat. Astagfirullah.
In another hadith, those who delay their solat without uzur, will be punished for 80 years in hell for each delayed solat, where 1 day in hell will be equal to 1000 years in the world. That's 29billion world years in hell for delaying just 1 solat. SubhanAllah.
I cannot recall from my memory the punishment for not praying at all - nevertheless, I'm sure the punishment must be spine-chilling.
Sampaikanlah walaupun sepotong ayat. Wasalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment