Tuesday, June 26, 2007

sold and bought

Alhamdulillah, I managed to sell my trusty Peugeot 406. It has been almost 3 years with the car. Now it's time to say goodbye. The buyer was a Kuantan man who came all the way to Shah Alam to buy the car. We made the full settlement to Bank Islam yesterday and I waved goodbye to WGD7083 at about 3.20pm.


On the same day, Hj. Sani the car salesman, called me to inform me that my new ride is ready to receive its new owner. Yahoooo! The car delivery was quick considering what others go through - it took me only a week from the day I ordered the car to collecting it.

Yanti didn't know that I bought the car. So I called her in the office to ask her to come back soon so that we can 'test drive' a car. She was reluctant and hesitated but I said that I've made bookings to test drive the car and it's not easy to get a test drive.

So immediately when she got home, we drove to Kosmo Kars Sdn Bhd in Glenmarie - that was about 6.40pm already. Upon reaching the showroom, Hj Sani greeted me and brought us into a room.

Yanti was puzzled on why this salesman was so friendly to us because the last time we came to test drive a car there about a year ago, no one even bothered to entertain us. Even my mother-in-law complained about customer service there.

Nevertheless, I dragged Yanti's hand into the room. We sat down and Hj Sani explained abit about the car and handed me 2 keys - Yanti was still puzzled. When Hj Sani asked me to sign some papers, then only it dawned on her that I've already bought the car. SUPRISE!!! Heheheh... Alhamdulillah.

The price of the car - expensive (to me, at least). But the look on Yanti's red face about the suprise - priceless! :)


Hj Sani & me.


My new ride. (Manyak shantek woo! Hehehe)

6 comments:

mafiz said...

Waaahhhhh...TAHNIAAAHHHH!!!! Best gila keta tu!!

Btw..I'm currently looking around to upgrade my car security system. Mau join ka? Kalau beli sama2, maybe we can get good discount?

mafeitz said...

FUIIIYYYOOOOO !!!!!
Memang lawa giller...hahahah..
SUme keta baru nampaknya sempena > 30 years of age...
FUIIIYYYOOOO !!!!!

mafiz said...

hahaaha..early midlife crisis symptom

Azad said...

Alhamdulillah. Thanks, Telal. Memang best and lawa giler. Malam ni kita naik ramai2 nak?

MMMBBBUUUAAAAHHHH!!!! Yeah, semi-midlife 'crisis, Mafiz. Yes, I want to fix some form of GPS to detect the car movement. Jom?

ikmal said...

TAHNIAAH! Mid life crisis at 30: kereta baru, 40: bini baru? :)

Azad said...

Thanks, Mal.

Bini baru? Jangan carik pasal. Kalau tak berlaku adil, kat dunia lagi dah kena 'ganyang' dengan bini. Hihihi..