We have to forgo our initial intention to participate in the Terry Fox run. I've been participating this run almost every year because Talisman is one of the main sponsors so employees get free T-shirt if we run. However, since I'm not running this year, I bought one coolmax t-shirt as souvenir and support for cancer research in Malaysia.
Back to the GT, I'm quiet worried since I don't have enough training to cope with this grueling adventure race. I hope I can finish it in one piece.
Joining the fray with me will be my partner (GT has to be raced in pairs), Wan Edrin and other teams, Mafeitz-Mafiz, Ruslan-Halim and Shahrul-Lim. Wish us all luck!
5 comments:
Good luck! I bet it will be piece of cake for you. Balik nanti cerita2 ok.
Have fun!
Thank you, Kash and Haza.
Thank you, Kash and Haza.
haiya...sudah 2 hari habis lari tarak new entry ka?
Post a Comment