Monday, October 20, 2008

lepas geram

As planned, I did do my run yesterday to lepas geram for the missed Mizuno Wave Run. I actually started running at 7am sharp too, which is the same time the actual race started.

However, two things didn't happen as planned...

1. My wife didn't exercise with me (yes Sayang, its on the net...hehe) - but in all fairness, she was 'under the weather' with runny nose.

2. I didn't run the full distance of 10km but only ran 7km instead. That's the problem with me - if there is no race to participate, I'll need a mountain of motivation to run 10km. I would need some sort of 'carrot', like the certificate or medal, to drive my legs to finish the 10km distance. To add to the losing battle I had against willpower, I was running alone within my housing area, the sun started to heat me up so it was too tempting to stop running after I passed my house for a total of 7km. [Sigh]

Anyway, here's my stats:
Distance = 7km (approx.)
Duration = 55 minutes (7.8km per hour - yes, very slow)
Peak HR = 193 bpm
Average HR = 182 bpm
Calories burned = 1057 kcal.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try and exercise with you next time okay? <'sniffles'>

mafiz said...

muka pun macam tgh geram!

Azad said...

geram jangan engkau geram,
geram-geram...
geram bermacam ragam,
bermacam ragam...