Friday, June 17, 2005

Aisey man...

With reference to http://www.mafeitz.blogspot.com/, I'm 'saddened' that the Ledang trip is to be postponed again... I say, man. However, I'm also happy and proud that Dr Telal will someday be a SUPER COOL Aneas. Hehehe...

As for the Ukraine doctor thingy, aisey man... my brother-in-law was supposed to go to Ukraine this August to study medicine but had his ambitions fall short from the announcement. Father-in-law also already paid a huge sum of money. I say, man.

In another scene, civil employees (I don't like the word 'servants') will have a 5-day work week starting 1 July. Ramai lah yang bercuti sakan on weekends. But think of the massive jams at rush home time. Potentially, instead of just 1 - 1.5 hours to get home, it may take me 2 hours to get home. AISEY MAAAAN!

Hmm... dis qols fo ernader plen tu luk intu baying er superbaik. hehehe... Hmmm....


[drool, drool]

No comments: