Thursday, June 16, 2005

day 1 - PASS

Heheh... I want to give credit to myself today for successfully taking care of Lyana last night[grin].

I reached home from work at 10pm and Lyana was sleeping in our masterbedroom. Shortly after that Lyana woke up, probably sensing that I was home. I made some milk and fed-her to sleep. Lepas tu, makan ikan & telur goreng with nasi and kicap for dinner while watching TV. At about midnight I went to sleep.

At about 12.58am, Lyana woke up again and I again made some milk and fed her to sleep. Finally, she woke me up again at 4.03am for another round of milk. This morning she woke up crying because she can't find her mama. Kesian dia... rindu kat mama dia.

The best part was, after every feeding Lyana would clap her hands briefly (like 3 claps), give out a "Aaaah...!" sigh and goes back to sleep the next minute. That was the best thank you a dad can get, I feel.

"Lyana, tonite abah balik awal sikit and we can play ok?"

---
Catch Day 2 review in tomorrow's blog.

No comments: