Friday, June 24, 2005

candat sotong

After solat Jumaat today, Insya Allah, me, Ruslan (my boss - HR Manager) and Halim (HR Executive) are taking half-day leave and heading straight to Kuantan to candat sotong. I'm excited because I've always wanted to candat sotong since school times, when Ustaz Ahmad introduced the idea and invited me and some gang to go to his hometown in Marang, then. If I'm correct, I think Telal took up the offer and even went to Pulau Kapas. I can't recall why I didn't join - maybe I had another family activity going on at that time.

Anyway, Halim bought me a life jacket including one for himself since the boat that was going to take us tonight doesn't have them - better safe than sorry.

Mama has advised that I not participate in the actual thingy since Yanti is pregnant, referring to the 'possible' cleft lip to the child. Though I don't believe in this pesan orang tua but I was coaxed to take the advice anyway. So, it's back-bencher candat sotong for me this round, thus offering myself to be the videoman on the boat and not actually candating the sotong.

I will miss Yanti & Lyana tonight... "Sayang & Lyana, I will be back tomorrow with lotsa sotong, Insya Allah. :)"

Tiddly doo.

No comments: