Bravo! Bravo! Last night was another success in my own definition.
As usual, Lyana was sleeping when I got home. Ate telur goreng and kicap for dinner while watching Lost. Then went to sleep at about 10.15pm. At about 11.45pm Lyana woke me up and as usual, I would make milk for her. Then, she gave me a big smile and went back to sleep. :D
Lyana woke me up again at 3.15am and another round of milk was served. Finally it was the alarm clock that woke both of us up at 6.15am. I switched off the alarm and we played 'chak-chak' a bit, and then called her mama in PD before I prayed and prepared to go to work.
"Lyana good girl la, komel abah. Next time mama gi kursus, Lyana tido dengan abah lagi ok."
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment