Saturday, September 10, 2005

Execsuite

Let me show where and how I am living in Calgary...


Execsuites' main entrance. The office is through this doors but I stay in an opposite block - the Manor.


This is the Execsuite Manor - a 3 storey apartment.


Yup, the sign pointing to the right.


This is entrance to the Execsuite Manor. Notice there are two doors. The first one is not locked, while the second one is.


I'm given 2 keys - one to enter the Execsuite building as depicted here. That's one turn to the left and I have 7 seconds to enter before it automatically locks the door again.


Then, into the lift to level 3.


From the lift, turn left and walk. Here is the hallway to my room.


And here we are, room 316.


This is where I use the 2nd key to unlock my room door.


This is the view of my room once the door has been unlocked. Straight on is the bedroom, on the left where you can see the stand-light is the living area and kitchen, and the toilet is on the right just before the bedroom. Not shown in this picture on the left from where I'm standing to take this picture is the closet while on the right is a store room.


The bathroom - and me.


The bedroom. Sepah sikit.. hehe.. the cleaning lady will clean my suite every Monday with fresh sheets and towels. I have to do my own laundry though, at level 2. Otherwise I can use the laundry service, which I will. Malas la nak basuh and dry clothes sendiri.


This is the kitchen, complete with dining set and cutleries, fridge, electronic stove and oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle and diswasher (under the counter).


There's the coffee maker, phone and a CD player. That is the table where I sit with my laptop to update this blog.


This is the living area - picture taken while sitting at the table in the picture above. There's also a video player and videos to rent at CDN5.00 for 2 tapes.


This is the balcony.


This is the view from my balcony.

4 comments:

ikmal said...

gambar jamban takde azad?

Azad said...

Ada Mal, but only people like you will be interested, I presume. Hahaha... jangan marah ye. ;)

Ruslan said...

Zad, feels like reading a complete report....don't work too hard there..Be home happier, that's the goal.

Salam.

Azad said...

I'm enjoying myself, boss. But too much to achieve within the time period.