Thursday, September 22, 2005

tag me?

Started working today. Finally getting over the jet lag.

So Telal, you tagged me? Here goes...

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Sky dive (after I manage to get approval from wife - takut bini kawin lain kalau mampos...heheh)
2. Hajj (going in 2007, Insya Allah)
3. To taste a life with RM1 million cash.
4. Travel to all the countries in the world to see all the nice places and wonders of the world.
5. Write several books on various topics of interest.
6. Help economically poor people to improve their livelihood by providing jobs and business opportunities.
7. Repent all my sins to Allah and humankind.

Seven things I could do:
1. Become a good son, brother, husband, father and citizen.
2. Exercise more, eat less.
3. Continuous learning and self-development.
4. Never miss a prayer.
5. Visit friends and families more often.
6. Buy another bike.
7. Read quran everyday.

Seven celebrity crushes (more of 'like' than crush):
1. Mawi!!! Hehehe... just kidding. I'd say Brad Pitt. (Am I more gay than Telal or what? I just like his acting.)
2. Samuel L. Jackson
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Jackie Chan
5. Jet Li
6. Ning Baizura (her songs, not her)
7. Heather Graham

Seven often repeated words:
1. Oops, sorry (automatically after release of stink bomb...hahaha)
2. YA ALLAH! (when sometime extraordinary happened, like my wife releases her stink bomb...hahaha)
3. Niamafullat! (when I'm swearing)
4. Ciss! (when I'm angry)
5. MMMBBUAAAHHHH!! (when laughing out loud after doing something cheeky with my mates)
6. Lyana! (calling my daughter for errands or playing with her)
7. Hello?

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Pretty face (complete with pleasant smile, nice eyes, etc).
2. Fair skin.
3. Straight hair.
4. Slim but not thin.
5. Nice voice.
6. Medium sized boobs - NO, not large ones.
7. Wonderful personality and positive attitude (ok, maybe I can't count this)

4 comments:

ikmal said...

Medium size boobs? Are you sure??? The Azad I knew never settles less than melon sized ones, or at least fantasize them.

Azad said...

Mal, you may have mistaken me with Telal's fantasies. Hahaha... History has shown and proven that.

ikmal said...

ha ha... that's why you and Telal are known as the Twin Devils (macam Setan!) mbuaaah!

Azad said...

and you are the Bapa Setan, Mal? Hahaha.. Jangan marah. ;)