Thursday, September 08, 2005

transit S'pore

Finally, I manage to resolve the Internet problem by calling Helpdesk in KL. I should've done it long ago.. bodo betul thinking that the network was the problem. Rupa2nya, laptop ni yang problem.

Anyway, I will continue from where I left - transit in Changi Singapore. I found a place to sleep in the Raffles Club lounge. There were cubicles with angular-shaped chairs complete with pillows and blanket. I put my stuff, set the alarm on my phone and dozed away.



















The sleeping chair.

I woke up at about 6.45am and solat subuh in the sleeping cubicle. My flight leaves at 0955 so I had ample time to walk around. Below is a picture of the busy Changi. I later boarded flight SQ18 to Vancouver, with stopover in Incheon Seoul.

Sitting next to me is an Indonesion doctor, Dr Yusof. I'm sure he's mixed-blood because he doesn't look indon at all. In fact he's like a caucasian but much shorter... even shorter than me. We chatted a bit - he was going to Montreal for a medical conference.









The busy Changi.

















A look at Singapore Airlines' business class seating and service.


No comments: